shaping your child(ren)’s behaviour icon

Support and information

If you do not speak English

Most phone services will provide you with interpreting support in your language.

When you call the phone service:

  1. Tell them that you need interpreting
  2. Ask them if they provide free interpreting
  3. Tell them what language you need

You may have to wait a few minutes to be connected to an interpreter or wait to be called back.

In an emergency, call 000 for Police, Fire and Ambulance.